Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Look who's one!

This past Saturday was my nephew Cooper's 1st Birthday! Where does the time go? I feel like he was just born a couple of months ago. We decided to do a baseball themed party since his middle name is Fenway and his dad is a lover of all things Red Sox!
Here is the tent that we rented since it was going to be almost 90 degrees.....

Trail mix that his mom made up for the little ones that couldn't eat all the fun snacks....




Baseball & Bat favors for the kids
Cotton Candy!



Popcorn from the popcorn maker

Red Sox cake that I made!



The Birthday Boy Turns One!!!!
His first taste of cake. He was so mad!
Hmm..maybe this doesn't taste so bad!


Cooper and his Uncle Tribbs


We sent an invitation to his party to the Red Sox team and they sent back a little note
 and a bunch of little fun things!

6 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How fun! Love all your decor and that cake is amazing! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! It is probably one of my favorite boy parties I have seen:)

Anonymous said...

I know you posted this awhile back, but I have a question. When you sent the invitation to the team, did you send a note along or just the invitation? I'm planning a baseball party for my son and want to send one to his favorite team but I'm not sure what to send.
Thanks so much :)

EricaW said...

Where did you get the baseball bat with the balls? I am planning my Son's first Birthday and love this idea for the older boys favors!

cris said...

Gorgeous party! I'm planning my daughter's 'Boston Red Sox Ballerina" 4th birthday party and I know she'd get a kick out of the card you guys received from the team. Where did you send the invitation to? And where did you get the balls and bats?

Anonymous said...

For the ladies that are looking for the bats!! You can find bats just like these at any dollar store! those wanting to send an invite to the team. . Google for an adress to your fave ball team. Most of the time you will get a fan mail address where you can send the invite. Also if you send a baseball card you want signed, this is also where you would send the card and they will (most times) send it back signed.