Thursday, May 7, 2009

Show us where you live Friday - Living Room




Kelly over at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is doing it again ths week with show us where you live Friday. So here is my living room in my new home.

View from the Front Doorway:

View from the Dining Room:








New sideboard from Home Goods. Pretty much everything I own comes from that store!




With all this dreary weather we have been having (Day 9 of rain!) I had to put some summertime touches out.


Here is a "before" photo:







And now onto the Family Room:





Ever since we went to Arizona, I had to do a little Cowboy theme in that room! The red walls are Benjamin Moore "Confederate Red" it is the BEST red that I have ever had!









Christmas time in the Family Room


My prized posessions, LOL.... autographed pictures from the actors of "A Christmas Story". We went to Cleveland over Thanksgiving and went to the real house and met them! SO FUN!

Thanks for taking a peek at my home!

17 comments:

Natalie Meester said...

love your furniture pieces! You have great decorating talent my dear!

Rachel said...

I love that sideboard! Homegoods (along with Tahiti and Vegas) is on my list of places to go before I die.

The Gilliland Family said...

Love the red walls and all of your decor! Thanks for sharing :) Amber

Megan said...

Your subtle touch of leopard is TOO CUTE! I love it. So much fun to peek into your house!

Jenny said...

LOVE that ottoman! And, your sideboard is awesome. Our Home Goods will be open in a few months-I can't wait! I've never been to one before but always here great things!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that sideboard! SO cute. I also really like the yellow in your living room. So beachy, so cute.

Andrea said...

Very nice! Thanks so much for the tour! :)

Amanda said...

I just love the Cape Cod sign!! That's my favorite place in the world. (I'm a New Englander too... just not living there at the moment!) We go to the Cape every summer though... I love the feel of your living room... Just wonderful!

The Semi-Domesticated Mama said...

That is the ottoman of my dreams. I pink puffy heart it. Beautiful room, thanks for sharing.

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

Beautiful. I love the feel of your house, wonderful accessories! You have great style. Thanks for sharing!

Southern Fried Gal said...

Hello! Love the sideboard and the pictures above the sofa in the first room.

Christy said...

Love your sense of decorating style! Very pretty. The Christmas room is so great! Thanks for sharing.

themommytimesfour said...

Oh I just love your sideboard. My mom has been wanting to go to Home Goods. Looks like we will be making a trip soon. Love the room!

Sara Campbell said...

wow, I love the red!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens I love the autographed pictures!! I would love that! I am tempted every year to put a leg lamp in the foyer. Haha!

Carri said...

I love your living room! It's very calm...and the window treatments are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

I love your sideboard!! I too have a Benjamin Moore red. It's the best! Mine is Raspberry Truffel.