Saturday, May 2, 2009

Trains, Planes & Toys...Thank Goodness for Little Boys!

Well I am finally able to sit down and post some photos from the baby shower last weekend. My sister Allison is about 33 weeks along with a little boy and we can't wait for this little peanut to arrive! Everyone is getting more and more anxious for him to be born and we can't wait to meet him! My mom and I hosted a baby shower for Allison last Saturday afternoon and she received such generous and wonderful gifts from everyone!

Here are some of the centerpieces that I created:

Favors: Chocolate covered Rice Krispy Treats (stickers from Etsy)Cowboy Diaper CakeGift from Tucker:More Centerpieces:

2 comments:

Jamie said...

The decor for the shower are amazing. You did a wonderful job.

Little Lovables said...

excellent job! I adore the truck print in the last photo, where is that from?